Silver Resistance 09-11?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hackswell
Hackswell's picture
Hat Tips: 401
Silver Resistance 09-11?

Ok... since Turd just posted a GREAT gold trendline chart... I thought I'd work up a hack on the silver chart.  Is it me, or is the trendline/major support at approx FRN$25?  Or am I charting the line incorrectly?  Thanks for feedback!

Silver Chart 2009-2011

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:21
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
I get a similar result with

I get a similar result with Forexpros on the daily chart, but the 200ma is a little higher at 33.60.

AFAIK, trendline and support are not the same thing.

I drew an upper trendline to show sort of a channel...

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

madtig6
madtig6's picture
Hat Tips: 489
Was going to post some charts ( PM miners)

But as I looked at them, I started to vomit and had to give up -- maybe next week

HomerJ
HomerJ's picture
Hat Tips: 112
I can only see half the chart

I can only see half the chart as the right side is covered by boxes of forum choices that I don't care about. Tried clicking on charts, nothing different.

Hackswell
Hackswell's picture
Hat Tips: 401
rendering problems

HomerJ wrote:

I can only see half the chart as the right side is covered by boxes of forum choices that I don't care about. Tried clicking on charts, nothing different.

Upgrade your browser.... overlapping items is a design and/or browser issue.  You may also want to send a message to the TurdTeam about your problem, with screen shots.

If you cannot upgrade, right-click on the picture, and select "view image"

Ford_Prefect
Ford_Prefect's picture
Hat Tips: 295
weekly trend channels

To reduce noise I use weekly numbers for AG:

Note we are about to touch "bottom" of the post '08 beatdown channel. If this does not hold then the next support is ~ $26

The Chowd
The Chowd's picture
Hat Tips: 93
Chart overlapping problem

Try expanding/maximizing your browser window. Either click-drag one of the edges or push the maximize button at the top right (Windows) or top left (Mac). I had the same problem and resolved it using this method.

Chears!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver Resistance 09-11?"