Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search

http://www.newsherald.com/news/mother-94767-search-adult.html

Good morning, well just finished reading about the 95 year old women with Leukemia who was groped and humiliated while trying to board a plane by TSA agents, due to her undergarment ( diaper ) needing to be searched.

Ass holes, I would have dropped my clothing right there. Sickening that we as a collective allow this too continue, as one can clearly see this 95 year old person is a security threat to all who fly's with her.

Deep breaths, deep breaths. 10, 9,8,7.......

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
I read about this yesterday

I read about this yesterday ... The TSA has been completely out of control from the get-go. NOBODY has the legal authority to fondle, strip-search and degrade children (let alone the elderly), and I am confident that the TSA will eventually get the comeuppance it deserves.

What I thought was particularly telling about this article was that when the elderly lady's adult daughter became visibly upset about the treatment her mother was receiving, the TSA singled her out for such extensive "security" that she missed her plane.

This gestapo crap has GOT to stop. I think killing the TSA would be a great start towards a balanced budget.  :)

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

molson cdn
molson cdn's picture
Hat Tips: 119
unbelieveable

The TSA are starting to patrol the train stations in NYC.

Next will be the bus stations.

the master plan is in place and it is beginning to unfold.

a couple of weeks ago,there was a recent "population control" exercise in the state of Ohio whereby they cattle drove >5000 people in concentration camps.  if your interested i will post the link.

The people are being "conditioned" to not resist and obey there masters. This is only the beginning-- in the future when things get really ugly, lets see what happens when people start to resist. Hopefully the sheep will wake up  and make adjustments to their current zombie state.

the land of the free and home of the brave is becoming the land of the enslaved and home of the sheep.

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
Even after the details of

Even after the details of this story has gotten widespread attention and media publicity, the TSA still maintains it acted properly.  So....., they are going to continue their top-notch anti-terrorism techniques of pulling diapers off the American elderly and molesting American women and children.   But lets not check those turbans and look underneath those burka's - why that's going to far!!

Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272161
 And now they want to

And now they want to unionize under the AFL-CIO, too.

This madness must be stopped.

Know More
Know More's picture
Hat Tips: 108
And this ...

Last November, 

TSA Patdown Causes Man's Urine Bag To Spill

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search"