Silver Viral Project!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
ChicksDigIt
ChicksDigIt's picture
Hat Tips: 262
Silver Viral Project!

Turdites! SilverDoctors has started the SilverViralProject with the goal of spreading the message of silver to the masses before the dollar collapses! The SVP needs all the recruits it can get..check it out here> Silver Viral Project Guidebook
And register and join the campaign here> Silver Viral Project Forum

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
Mr. M
Mr. M's picture
Hat Tips: 3
  "Silver Viral Project is an

"Silver Viral Project is an evolving community of collaborative resistance to the PTB Cartel. We are growing in numbers, strategies, and cleverness. We are the beginning of a huge wave of coming resistance. We are at the forefront of a global revolution.

The SVP is committed to getting wealth back into the masses hands. Turning the Fiat tables, opting out of the rat-raced game, and spreading financial sanity. We must resist, we must retaliate. Our message will not go unignored. The Masses will not be uninformed. 

Our target today: You. 

Join @ SilverDoctors.com, and have a revolutionary 2011."

Silver Virality: Project Awareness
The Revolution will be televised.
-SilverDoctors.com

Lonerangersilver
Lonerangersilver's picture
Hat Tips: 296
Thanks for the invite

I checked the Silver Viral Project and signed up. This is really interesting. I just love sticking it to the banksters.

Lonerangersilver

Mr. M
Mr. M's picture
Hat Tips: 3
(No subject)

Silver Virality: Project Awareness
The Revolution will be televised.
-SilverDoctors.com

ChicksDigIt
ChicksDigIt's picture
Hat Tips: 262
i already signed up for the

i already signed up for the Silver Viral Project Mr. M! This has the potential of being huge....can you imagine if the masses bought silver???

Warren Peace
Warren Peace's picture
Hat Tips: 850
Silver is the achilles heel of the EE

The more neighbors friends, and loved ones we can get into silver, the better off everyone will be once the fiat death star goes supernova. Think of everyone you know, think of all the wealth we have all worked so hard to accumulate. Now realize the fact that 98% of that wealth is sitting in CDs, insurance policies, mutual funds, treasuries, bonds..... et al. All of that will be utterly destroyed when the center of the fiat universe, the USD,  collapses into itself, creating the gravity well that will suck everything paper down into oblivion. Lets face it, the only real money out there right now is gold, and silver. Every person who protects themselves by converting wealth into real money is one more who will not be knocking at the gate of your compound, begging for food, water, etc. And one less eligible goon trying to steal it from you. On the flip side of that coin, there will be one more good neighbor, one more family to trade with and begin to re-establish commerce, and one more ally in our quest for sound money, and fair dealing. If each of us can convert one more each month, the cartel will be finished by the end of the year, if not sooner. Just today, my aunt who has already begun converting into real assets, called to get a recommendation for some of her friends of metal dealers near Missouri so they could convert a mature CD to silver. The word is spreading, the EE is flailing... Keep heart and know that TRUTH will prevail.

BTW. I have found APMEX.com to be a good all around bullion seller. Their mark-ups are a little high but they have a huge selection, and easy payment options. They always give a ship by estimate and have never let me down in 8 years. If you don't mind sending bank wires, then Gainsvillecoins.com has very good prices. Their shipping is a little less informative, and takes a little longer. Stay away from goldline, and blanchard. They will sell you the stuff that makes them the most commission, and their resultant markups are atrocious. Stay away from collectable type coins, instead go for the most oz per bammabuck you can find. When TSHTF no one will care how scarce or historically important a coin is... only it's purity, and weight.

Paladex
Paladex's picture
Hat Tips: 2871
"The List"

The idea of the SVP sounds fine. But since it's completely decentralized, I'm not sure why I'd want to put my name/email address on a list of people openly opposing the Powers That Be. I will continue with my efforts to educate others, but I'm not going to sign up for something that could be classified as a terrorist organization at the whim of some a-hole in D.C.

“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

Lonerangersilver
Lonerangersilver's picture
Hat Tips: 296
Silver Viral Project

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that there are those people that watch things happen and there are those who make things happen. MLK made things happen. Today MLK would be classified by The Department of Homeland Security as a terrorist. Silver is not at stake here, the people's right to free assembly and free speech are at stake.

Lonerangersilver

Warren Peace
Warren Peace's picture
Hat Tips: 850
Well Said

Lonerangersilver wrote:

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that there are those people that watch things happen and there are those who make things happen. MLK made things happen. Today MLK would be classified by The Department of Homeland Security as a terrorist. Silver is not at stake here, the people's right to free assembly and free speech are at stake.

Well said, it becomes more and more apparent that free markets of all kinds are tied together. Free market sound money is every bit as important to our liberty as free speech, and assembly. Just consider how the EE has used a fiat money system to annex all this power that they were never meant to have. That power has given them the ability to dig their meat hooks into every crevice of our precious liberty. Federal reserve est. 1913.... the seeds of our destruction. More power to Ron Paul in his quest to root out the source of all our sorrows.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver Viral Project!"