The IMF (International Maffia Fund) With Gerald and Max

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
The IMF (International Maffia Fund) With Gerald and Max

Very Funny Discussion Between Gerald Celente and Max Keiser On "THE EDGE"---LOL!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11801
response to Celente

Mr. Celente -

I understand the vigor of your anger.  I can't say that I enjoy watching or listening to your increasingly frustrated analyses, but they are accurate and are concerning.  The frustrating thing to me is that there are no alternative strategies offered by you.  Keiser says to buy silver to take down JPMC.  At this point, JPMC is "creating" the silver market.  They are not following the Comex price, but instead setting it.

Besides the frustration and emotional responses, how does a citizenry defend itself in this type of battle?  Is there a historical analysis or historical allegory?

TO JAKE:

"we're putting the band back together"

"we're on a mission from God"

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Celente

I haven't had a chance to check out this new one, but on the last couple I heard he said his basic plan was for "gold, guns, and a getaway plan"!  Maybe not entirely helpful in a practical sense, but it cuts right to the chase.

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
Strongsidejedi wrote: Mr.

Strongsidejedi wrote:

Mr. Celente -

I understand the vigor of your anger.  I can't say that I enjoy watching or listening to your increasingly frustrated analyses, but they are accurate and are concerning.  The frustrating thing to me is that there are no alternative strategies offered by you.  Keiser says to buy silver to take down JPMC.  At this point, JPMC is "creating" the silver market.  They are not following the Comex price, but instead setting it.

Besides the frustration and emotional responses, how does a citizenry defend itself in this type of battle?  Is there a historical analysis or historical allegory?

TO JAKE:

"we're putting the band back together"

"we're on a mission from God"

To Strongsidejedi:

I've posted just about every Blue Brothers Clip I can find so it's time for a little Bass-O-Matic!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bassomatic/278707/

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The IMF (International Maffia Fund) With Gerald and Max "