ScottJ

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
maravich44
maravich44's picture
ScottJ

ScottJ, come back to us. Listened to all of your thoughts,and must agree with lot's of them. Drop the sword and return.  Steve.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27
maravich44
maravich44's picture
ScottJ

Ginger, please give Scott a thumbs -up. We need him back. Please all forgive.

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
I haven't gone anywhere, I

I haven't gone anywhere, I have been taking some time for myself (learning how to live away from what has sucked me in), and have been in the chat room during throughout the majority of last week.  I will be more of a presence soon on the forums, I am trying to find my right perspective.  Appreciate the kind thoughts, they are very much appreciated.

However, remember we are all our own individuals with our own infinite potential, let us all find our own niches in varying magnitude and significance.  The only way we ever come upon it is by letting the self emerge.

Nobody can show you the way because there is no way.  We are the reality in which we exist, but many are now finding themselves in a dual-state of reality in which tests the boundaries of truth (love) and lies (corruption).

Cheers,

Scott

maravich44
maravich44's picture
Cheers

Scott, I am on the same path I think. Have been reading Cayce and Robert Thompson,but confusion still abounds. Best to You. Steve.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Hat Tips: 3440
Glad to see......

you're around Scott, you bring much probity to the discussion!

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

Zoltan
Zoltan's picture
Hat Tips: 4775
ScottJ.... Wise beyond his years

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

And don't feed the trolls.

Z

ginger
ginger's picture
Hat Tips: 2799
"Ginger, please give Scott a

"Ginger, please give Scott a thumbs -up. We need him back. Please all forgive."

maravich44, I admit I am a bit lost here. I just happened to stumble on this thread just now as I was snooping around ..and well.. when a thread is entitled 'ScottJ' ..I will definitely click in to it! ...I am not sure what has gone on though if there was/or is a problem.. ??  ........I saw a post from Scott a few spaces up above though and all seems to be fine so I guess it doesn't matter what happened or if I know about it or not.

Scott gets a thumbs up from me. So do you maravich44 ....for caring.

silverbleve
silverbleve's picture
Hat Tips: 2217
good to see you

I'll chime in with a hat tip to ScottJ too, big fan of your posts on the original blogspot site. You were the first to being Ron Paul to the discussion there (I hadn't because I was afraid to delve into politics as it might bring us off topic there)

But now that we have threads I think this is a very pro-paul site. Also your market commentary was among the most insightful, and still is. If you had your own thread I would follow it with great interest. Wish I could tip the hat twice to ya. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "ScottJ"