Hat Tips: 743
US Postal Service Lost three Monster Boxes of Silver American Eagles

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/06/24/BAMN1K2H7U.DTL

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
magis00
magis00's picture
Hat Tips: 413
Maybe his karma is "awareness of PMs"

Somebody in the Bay area should drop this guy a line and let him know about tfmetalsreport.com

If "accidentally" receiving 3 monster boxes of ASEs doesn't wake him up, nothing will.  The opportunity to prep may be his karma rebalancing, after all!

Justin
Justin's picture
Hat Tips: 1869
Yowser

Quite the "oopsie" by a clerk who I am guessing is now unemployed. Good on the bar owner for returning them, but how was he not suspicious upon accepting them considering a box of plastic chips wouldn't weight anywhere near a box of that shiny silver stuff!  

Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because root strong, you choose own way do karate same reason. - Mr. Miyagi

Argent
Argent's picture
Hat Tips: 442
Stolen coins.

Have had 2 Silver Coins stolen out of the UK postal system in the last 2 months ....

Destroying the Country to save the Banks.

RuNuts
RuNuts's picture
Hat Tips: 3562
UPS Not USPS

United Postal Service is not the same as United States Postal Service

R man J
R man J's picture
Hat Tips: 2569
Thanks for posting...

Moral beauty is worth more than silver.

But silver is worth more than paper. 

Sockeye
Sockeye's picture
Hat Tips: 1234
UPS is a privately owned

UPS is a privately owned company.  owned by a family.  started by one person.  The owners are super rich.  UPS makes a ton of money.

UPS United Parcel Service delivers packages around the world

USPS United States Postal Service is completely different.  It got started delivering letters to US citizens all over the country.  It now does letters and packages to the world.  But it passes the letters on to the new country Postal Service. 

even I get the confused all the time.

just a note to those who may live in a different country to help them understand.

I am almost always wrong. But the fun in life is those few times when I am right.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "US Postal Service Lost three Monster Boxes of Silver American Eagles"