your link, well the video from it, too interesting not to be here.
The "wynter_benton" topic
this is the conspiracy section of the site, please do share :)
It will be interesting to see what the open interest is for the silver contract in September. It was 32K+ as of Tuesday (as reported by Harvey Organ on Wednesday). Did it fall below 10,000 contracts by the end of today???
I also posted this under the Silver Forum:
From wynter_benton - July 13 :
The Leader is back with a new team and wish to inform you that derivative contracts on silver will be triggered once silver trades above $36 for 60 consecutive days. Let the countdown begin.
At last we will reveal ourselves to the The Morgue. At last we will have revenge.
I believe the start date was July 12. Now does 60 consecutive days mean only trading days? I'm guessing yes, so that would would put us at 34 days presently and I believe Oct. 17 would make 60.
For extra conspiracy I added this bit.
Guess what happens on Sunday Oct 16? Comet Elenin nearest approach to earth!!! The Morgue is doomed!!!!
Have to wait until tomorrow I think for the next Harvey post. I too am watching this. It will be fun to watch the closer we get.
This is why I think the 9/13 holiday for the LBMA is the one to watch. But this weekend too.
Well, that is the question I am wondering too. Trading days or calendar days?
I really hope that Elenin stuff isn't true.
@silver foil hat If you check out some of my posts within the last week someone posted a list of holidays that were coming up. I think there is an Asian one on 9/11/11. I will see if I can dig that post up. But yeah. I have been wondering what is going on. Silver has remained stagnant for quite some time. There does seem to be a floor lately or a tight channel that it is trading in. Turd makes reference to that channel in todays missive.
So we know it is 60 days and not 60 trading days?
then the stock price of JPM will be below $30 by the time it reports its earnings. And after The Morgue reports its derivative losses in October, will The Morgue even be in the 20s anymore? Hang tight, it doesnt seem like we will ever see a silver price below $36 again which means The Morgue is "deaded".
Deaded-as in past tense of dead.
What are you gonna do, Jes? Now we want your head too.
You're going home in a body bag, do da, do da.....
Seems like a floor is in.
And it sounds like the derivative losses caused by silver being over $36 will be reported in October, so perhaps the 60 day thing is not trading days but in fact calendar days.
Anyone know when JPM earnings report for Q3 is scheduled??
JPM reports Q3 2011 earnings on 10/10/2011
So actually 60 days could be either calendar of trading days. Using trading days the 60th day would be a few days before 10/10.
It would appear that the 60 day reference must be actual trading days not just on the calendar. That would carry us through to the end of September.
Can the Morgue ambush silver again to take out the 36 level? Maybe in conjunction with another raid on gold/margin hike?
Thanks for posting the new WB information.
We live in interesting times.
As the Subject line implies, I am biased toward thinking there's something to this, but like I try to do when I worry that I or others here are temporarily too optimistic about silver trades, let me try to build the opposite case:
(1) wb "signed off" in late February, sounding like that was for the long term, and, at any rate, was going to change modes of communication (as in not the Yahoo Finance Board anymore, as I took it). She came back only two weeks later in early March. I remember wondering whether it could be a completely different person using the name, both because of this and a change in writing style.
(2) The personality seems a lot more aggressive in nature toward JP Morgan as time goes on (body bag, etc.). I couldn't tell a definitive reason for the timing of this, other than taking an early victory lap, which is not strategically smart for someone as highly educated and I assume tactically thinking as a high level trader for JPM would have to be.
(3) Going back to the high-level trader background, and again assuming that such personnel would be well-educated from some of the best schools, the sentence structure and grammar in the posts really suck. I know MBA types aren't usually English majors, but English is half of the entrance exam as I remember from my grad-school application days.
(4) The writer reminds me a lot of a cryptic claimed-to-be-insider poster at Turd's blog a few months ago. Again, she reminds me so much of him that I could wonder if they are one in the same. If they are, then their stories are inconsistent, because the cryptic poster whose handle I don't remember claimed to be employed; wb could not have done the trading activities in the way she claimed at that time and be employed in the industry or in government without risking some serious criminal charges.
(5) The writer uses Turd blog (and other metals blog) language and arguments - a lot, especially since July. I think someone in the industry would have adopted the industry language or some corruption of it and not change the language over a short time span to reflect that of posters here and TF.
That's all I've got for now. Feel free to tear my arguments apart or add your own.
The one I refer to in (4), is the one who claimed to work for someone/a company EE connected and would show up to tell us something big was about to happen financially at various times on the old site. If anyone knows who I am talking about can remember the handle of the one I'm referring to, please let us know.
@foil hat: they are definitely on a mission. It's whether they are what they say they are that I'd love to either confirm or disprove. We do have the 60 day thing, I guess. If silver stays up and JPM suffers no damage at all, maybe that will be an indicator of lac of info accuracy. If silver drops and large delivery numbers don't show up, maybe that will be an indicator that they are not as well-heeled as the claim. And I don't understand what was supposed to happen within two weeks (fortnight is two weeks, right) that may or may not have happened. If silver does hit 80+ this fall, I suppose that would possibly be a positive indicator. Well, at least there are sort of timetables for this.
Max Keiser was the one who brought up the whole derivatives thing. Someone reposted his posting from his site in a thread the last time recently that Wynter Benton posted. I'll see if I can dig up the post at Max's site.
And TBH I think that body bag think is a reference to the Karate Kid. Don't some of these traders get all cocky like that? You know like my karate is better than your karate. That type of shit.
Like I have maintained if there is a coordinated effort to bring down the silver market it would be like a DDOS attack on computers. It would be coming from all directions. And it would have to be coordinated. That was the downfall of the Hunts. Had more buyers been involved they just might have cornered the silver market.
Here's the link.
It links back to Turd's old blog. I will see if I can find more.
sfh: "It looks like wb is reading the messages on Turds commentary."
I was thinking and just about to write the same thing.
I don't think those numbers will hold up, but here's hoping. Went through my stacks last night and realized I forgot to document a gold for silver trade from early August, so I'm more overweighted silver than I thought.