I could travel to Sandy Hook and casually talk to cops, residents clergy and mortuary folks. In a short time one could get a rational handle the truth and what really happened. How hard could that be?
Gun Control post CT Massacre
I could be wrong but I think it's better to actually write your senators and congressman. Here's what I'm sending out tomorrow. Feel free to cut and past as suits you:
January 28, 2013
The Honorable Xxxxxxxxxxx
XXX Cannon HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Dear Congressman Xxxxxxxx:
I'm writing in response to Senator's Feinstein's bill, the "Assault Weapons Ban of 2013". I am an independent voter, Congressman, having cast votes for members of both parties. I am also one of your constituents so I hope you will bear with me for just the few minutes it will take to read this letter.
My primary objection to the bill is that it is unconstitutional as it rather clearly proposes to violate the right to bear arms outlined in the second amendment of the Constitution. The most pro gun control Supreme Court decision, United States v. Miller (1939) set forth a standard for outlawing the use of sawed off shotguns that it was not a weapon that a militia member would have. Said the Court, a sawed off shotgun was not a weapon ". . of the kind in common use at the time . . "
Congressman, the semi-automatic rifles and other weapons that Senator Feinstein seeks to ban are absolutely in common use. They are some of the most common weapons owned by law abiding citizens today. In order to justify the bill that has been proposed, the Court would have to take a quantum leap beyond the position enunciated in Miller to a near destruction of the second amendment reducing the right to bear arms to a mere privilege allowed only at the discretion of the federal government.
But Congressman there are other reasons to object to the bill. For one, this term "assault weapon" is vague and with no clear referents. If what is somehow objectionable is the fact of a weapon firing in a semi-automatic fashion then simply state that. To designate weapons as illegal because of peripheral characteristics or matters of appearance is simply foolish. You know that one of the hallmarks of good and fair laws is that they are objective. When the reasons for one weapon and not another being banned appear to be nearly arbitrary then objectivity has been lost and the law will not only likely fail to achieve its desired ends but will fall into disrepute with citizens.
For another, the bill and the apparent animus behind it do not save lives but positively endanger them. Statistics vary widely but even the lowest estimates of the lawful use of firearms by american citizens, including brandishing them to prevent escalation of a conflict, are that they are used at least 100,000 times per year. The loss of life at the Sandy Hook school in Connecticut was a terrible tragedy. We should not compound that tragedy by taking away the means by which rapes, assaults and murders are prevented 100,000 times a year by american citizens.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
looks like someone got to them. I wonder if it's temporary or not.
Add this one to the list of time stamp troubles in the Sandy Hook story. Social Security is reporting that Adam Lanza died on 13 Dec 2012, the day BEFORE the Sandy Hook massacre. I took this screen shot from my account on Ancestry.com a few minutes ago to prove it. It kind of reminds me of the BBC's live report of the collapse of WT7 on 9/11 BEFORE it happened.
More people are commenting on the possibility of a hoax as time goes on.
you think TPTB are preparing for something..... and they need the sheeple unarmed.
1. Post this picture on facebook:
2. Step one foot over the northern or southern borders of the Unites States.
If you can't do the latter, (the second one) just wait.... that step will be redundant soon.
Here's the documentary:
yellow jacket. Watch him closely (need only about 1 min 50 seconds from the start).
How many people are in this picture?
It won't be too much longer this awakening really goes critical mass.
When it does....... be prepared.
I love the work that you do here, and I have spent hours pouring over your evidence.
There's one inconsistency in the last video, that cannot be overlooked.
The author claims that the video was posted prior to the Aurora Colorado shooting, however, the picture of the suspect with the bright red hair, was from his court appearance after the shooting.
Even the best conspiracists in the world, could not have gotten that picture ahead of time.
from the same site under "Aurora Shootings":
then watch this
at 6:15 (and other points where those videos are sped up) I just turn down the volume on the video and listen to this one opened in a new tab:
I know. If this SHIT (Sandy Hook Incident of Terror) was real I'm gonna go to hell for that.
I don't think I have anything to worry about though.... unlike the real perpetrators.
The site I am reporting is publishing all the people involved in the apparent hoax of Sandy Hook (that'll keep it legal) has been doing so for months now since Sandy Hook.
And still not a single peep from any of those listed as being 'actors' or 'players' in the hoax, or their lawyers.
Why is that?
It only takes days for a cruise ship line to get sued after their incident or an airline after a plane crash.
Why not a single news article in any media, including the dishonest liberal media (repeating myself here), of any one of these individuals suing for slander and / or libel?
Certainly such untruths can not go unchallenged.
Is it because in a suit the defendant can countersue and obtain documents via discovery the plaintiff does not want made public?
The CT state police (question only: was he an actor too?) Lt. who warned social media users not to spread lies (question: Did he mean "don't question the inconsistencies in the story we are about to present to you so that you will all 'want' gun confiscation") made his statement before the questioning really started. Was this a preemptive strike to silence the "Sandy Hook Truthers" that would see the glaring inconsistencies and the piss-poor acting of some of the actors caught on tape and broadcast to the world?
The goal of sandy Hook and now apparently Aurora (others are in there I'd bet) is to disarm the United States.
Feinstein said 'her' legislation banning assault weapons was in the works for a year prior. (The term is a red herring anyway..... what does a prosecutor charge anyone who uses any gun in a crime? ASSAULT with a deadly WEAPON. The next step will be to define ALL weapons as ASSAULT WEAPONS if that weapon can be used to inflict mortal injuries upon another.)
They won't present a "problem" in the "problem-response-solution" formula without a 'solution' as they have already seen fit to enact.
So. When can we expect the first lawsuits against the sites that are the origination of the articles claiming the individuals by name are actors?
I'm only reporting that those sites are out there. I have not published any original material naming individuals by name alleged to be involved in a fraud.
I have said I am not in agreement with their analysis of who is to blame for the script that was the Sandy Hook production.
As I have said be very careful when the people start really waking up en masse to what really happened.
They will need a much larger diversion.
The next day we needed the legislation that was in the works for years to track everything on everyone.
Odd how coincidental that timing worked out.
They (TPTB) have to create the problem to initiate the desired reaction to implement the predetermined solution they (TPTB) have wanted all along......their goal in these false flags are to disarm the entire planet....Fast and Furious was blown wide open, so they had to take a different path to attain their desired outcome/objective.
more like green screen failure (green screen referenced in my 2/21 post).
(about 40 seconds in from the beginning)
Alex Jones explains it in the video at http://www.infowars.com/why-people-think-sandy-hook-is-a-hoax/
1. Colorado, my home for 17 years, is on the verge of passing legislation similar to the Feinstein bill in Congress (that will likely fail). Worse yet, I hear from folks in the know that even more stringent legislation is on its way, and is likely to be considered this session, which will include mental health screening for ALL gun buyers. I guess I should have picked up a Psych degree from the University of Phoenix or something, what a gold mine that will be for the bottom feeders in the mental health community.
2. Colorado is the home of Magpul, which employs over 700 people in the manufacture of firearms accessories, most notably AR-15 magazines. Magpul has promised to leave the state if the Colorado legislation passes, even if they are exempt from the restrictions and are allowed to ship their products out of state. Taking advantage of the pub-hounding pols, Magpul has announced that they will ramp up production and sell their 30-round magazines as long as they can, with special pricing and shipping for Colorado residents (limit: 10). I can't wait. And I love the irony.
3. I don't subscribe to any of the conspiracy theories about the shooting at Sandy Hook or anywhere else. Guns are dangerous. They kill people, either in the hands of someone with bad intentions or someone who is incredibly stupid. However, we can all agree that guns are not an actual societal problem -- they are just so damn fun to look at and talk about that even people who don't own them make movies about them, talk incessantly about them, play video games armed with them, and, ultimately, write news stories about them. Those stories create the perception that we have a gun violence epidemic when precisely the opposite is true. The statistics have been cited ad nauseum everywhere so I won't repeat them.
4. Don't give your politicians too much credit. As a lot they are ignorant, self-absorbed narcissists of below average intelligence that work from a very predictable playbook. Their vices may vary a bit, ranging from say, gay bathroom hookups to underage Puerto Rican girls, but by and large they are all the same: so desperate for approval by others they'll do almost anything to get it. That is why the whole "assault weapons ban" concept has been resurrected from the dead - they know it will play huge with the public, and they don't have a page in the playbook for anything that actually works. Mental health reform is hard, un-sexy, only yields long term, difficult-to-measure results, and is expensive: despite being the real answer to the problem, it doesn't get politicians on TV, so it is not a viable solution. That's the end of the story - no global gun-grab conspiracy. These people simply aren't smart enough to pull that off.
5. The gun rights advocates are, for the most part, running their old playbook too, blaming the media, social decay, Hollywood. Adam Lanza spent 15,000 hours playing Battlefield 2, a first-person shooter game where you can rack up the kills by the dozen in a matter of minutes. 15,000 hours! But the question isn't what does 15,000 hours of violent video games do the young mind -- the real question is what dysfunction led this guy to spend the equivalent of almost eight work years playing the game in the first place?
6. I wish we were a country that could handle hearing the real message that should have been delivered here: sometimes terrible things happen. There is no real solution. The government, and its elected and appointed members, do not owe you an explanation for random tragic deaths. The real threat to our country isn't the Adam Lanzas of the world, it's the ever-creeping role of government that is abdicating any sense of control we have over our lives, and therefore our sense of responsibility, all in the name of solving every problem for an increasingly self-obsessed and entitled population.
they would not have to recycle actors:
link provided for entertainment only....